KMC group of companies consists of independent consulting companies that specialize in mining and geological industry.
Main areas of activity of KMC group of companies.
- NEW! Mobile sample preparation laboratory.
- Initial audit and due diligence.
- Development of the Report on the resources of the deposit in compliance with the international standards according to JORC and NI 43-101
- In case of necessity conclusion and audit of Wardell Armstrong International (England) can be obtained.
- Development of exploration conditions F/S, reports with reserves calculation in compliance with GKZ. Approval of conditions and reserves in GKZ.
- Preparation of exploration works QA/QС report.
- Preparation of the Competent Person Report (CPR).
- Consultations on attraction of investments and passing IPO (AIM, ТХЕ)
- Development of database, processing of exploration data, wireframe and block modeling of the deposits.
- Open pits optimization, development of opening schemes, mining methods, preparation of mining works schedule.
- Designing of open pits and underground mines, preparation of mining projects. Field exploration works and engineering surveys. Exploration projects development.
- Carrying out expertise and preparation of expert opinions on projects and reports.
- Organization of modern dispatching and automated control system of mining production.
- Consultations on extraction technologies, designing, flowsheet design, introduction of new technologies on processing plants.
- Personnel recruiting, outstaffing, leasing.
- Preparation of projects of ore and coal deposits’ development with open pits optimization, opening schemes and development systems, mining works' schedules;
- Exploration works planning and conducting with QA|QC program;
- Organization of modern automatic control system in mining operations, training of Client’s personnel to work with software and equipment.
Agreement about cooperation and mutual understanding was signed between “KMC” and English consulting company Wardell Armstrong International (WAI, Great Britain). Management of Wardell Armstrong International and “KMC” have significant work experience in the field of attraction investments on the markets of Great Britain, North America, Australia.
Works performed by “KMC” specialists in the field of study reserves of the deposits meet the requirements necessary as for the further planning of the deposit development, as for receiving necessary funds in the international financial organizations.
Organization of range of works FIELD WORKS (drilling) –
GEOLOGICAL SERVICES (with QA|QC program) – REPORTS PREPARATION (F|S of conditions and reserves calculation, Reports on resources) helps to follow independence and to conduct all works on the modern level, with quality sufficient for the further reserves estimate based on any standards.
Now KMC has over 100 employees: geologists, mining engineers, mining designers, and economists. All our personnel are highly qualified: they hold CAP certificates and PhDs in mining and mineral sciences, some are Experts of SRC (GKZ) of Kazakh Republic, Members of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists, Fellows of the Geological Society of London. Our JORC-certified specialists have the authority to sign CPR-Competent Person Report, which enables to include them into banking F\S and pass IPO requirements.
KMC implements the projects in CIS countries, Turkey, Afghanistan, Poland, Angola, Macedonia, Mongolia.